Wednesday, October 13, 2010

10-10-10

Mom is real good at taking pictures (even if they are NOT real good) on calendar days like this.  She has a picture of human son and daughter taken at the beach in Oregon on 7-7-77.  Cool, huh?

Well, we was at Point Isabel on the 10th of this month, so mom had to make sure that she got some pictures.

This here is a picture of Dannii looking right at mom, and Jenna is in the act of jumping down.  San Francisco is in the background.







 This one is funny.  That's me, Zak sitting with my back to mom.  I do this all the time.  We are at our favorite picnic table, and I have to sit and guard everyone. At least in my opinion.  Jenna is in the middle and mom's friend's brindle basenji, Baree is right up front. She will be 12 on October 23rd.


That's all 5 of us. For once mom got the picture of all of us.  Usually, Baree and Scout hang back with their mom, but for some reason they were right behind us.


This is Scout, and you can see my face, at least part of it.  Mom think's this is a good picture of him, and she's going to forward it to her girl-friend.


Dannii soaking up some rays. We are at a cafe, and we are all attached to the leash, other wise Dannii would be trying to steal some body's hot dog or something.

Ok, don't freak out. It's just me, Zak.  Mom bought this stupid mohawk thing and put it on me, and took a picture.  She thought it was so cute. Since Halloween is on the last Sunday of the month, she's going to dress us up!  Oh my Lord, have mercy on us poor dogs.






You all come back again, now hear?

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! That Mohawk thing is really funny! I like the pictures of all you guys at Point Isabel, too. Tell your mom thanks for sharing the specialness of 10-10-10 with everybody.

    Your friend, Piper

    ReplyDelete