Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 2 of our journey and diet

Well, I think it must be the garlic that Danniii doesn't like to smell of!  I honestly did not add that much, but even I could smell it.  So, guess what, he wouldn't eat it!

I put his Prednisone tabs into a Gerbers Graduate hot dog (cut in half), and his phenobarital tablets into the other half.  He chewed the meat up, but the pills dropped out!  So of course, I had to get out another piece of the hot dog, and try it again.  This time, he ate the pills and all.  Still has not touched his breakfast.  Guess I will not add anymore garlic.  I even added on sardine, and some of the liquid, still turned his nose up at it.  Here, I had been saying for the past week or so, that Dannii still has his appetite, and now he pulls this on me!

Self, and Dannii
If I can't get him to eat, this is not going to be good for either one of us.

I really hate to think of the possibility of loosing Dannii before his 13th birthday, on 12-12-2011.  I know its a possiblility.


Right now, I just wished I had the funds to do what I could for him.  No, would not do chemo, but "maybe" the vets could operate and try and take out the lymphoma that is right inside of his rectum?

He does have a mass on the outside of his colon, and it is pushing on it.  I don't know if that is also part of the reason, why Dannii is having such a hard time going poop?

I just finished giving Dannii and tablespoon of organic cottage cheese, and a squirt of Barleanes Falxseen oil, mixed that in real good together, plus added a piece of sardine and some juice, and he ate it up!

I leave soon to go to work, and won't be home til 10pm, so am having my son feed him.  Just told him to give Dannii a can of Pinnacle trout and sweet potato, nothing else. Hopefully he will eat all of that, now.

Till tomorrow, you all come back again, now hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment