Friday, February 24, 2012

2-24-12

I am off today, had one student, and the office ended up moving her to tomorrow.  So, was able to get the lawn mowed, and got Dannii outside.  Also cooked something in a crock pot for Dannii, and right now, he turned up his nose at it.  It has chicken livers, one chicken breast, one potato, a few carrots and some celery, beets and green beans, and spinach.  I added the spinach the last half hour or so, and same for the green beans and beets.  The whole thing cooked for about 5-6 hours, except for the last few ingredients.  The gal who told me about making this, said she just adds a spoonful to her dog's kibble.  So, we will see.  Dannii has hardly eatin' all day.  Nothing I gave him this morning, would he eat.  I did finally scramble an egg for him, and he did eat that.  He drank just a tiny bit of DogSure.  About two hours ago, he ate about 3 fish sticks.  He hasn't been this bad about eating in a long time!  Have no idea what's going on.













I don't have a big backyard, it's more long, than it is wide.  But, not having someone to mow the lawn for me, it takes me awhile.  I have to do it in two or 3's.  Just can't mow the whole thing at once, especially when the grass gets this long!  Here Zak is checking out the lawnmower.









Lawn is done and can't find the string for the weed-eater!  So, edging is going to have to wait for awhile.


Dannii just went outside

Dannii and Shadow is in the background

Muffler     
Groucho
Dannii over in neighbor's yard
Dannii
Dannii just before going back in the house
Zak
Jenna




This is one of the videos that I took today of Dannii, while he was outside.  There was one I would have liked to have uploaded to this blog, but it was way too big of a file, so had to settle for this one.

At dinner, I gave Dannii a 1/2 cup of Innova Evo Reduced kibble, and added a heaping spoonful of this stuff from the crock pot.  Since all the dogs got the samething, Dannii decided to eat.  He didn't finish all of it, but at least he ate most of it.  Later, I gave him about a half dozen fish sticks and he ate them.  He is getting his nausea pills and appetite stimulant pills, so I don't know why he is acting this way now.  The last few days he has been eating pretty good.

Sunday is our basenji meet-up, and I just want him up to par.  He looked really bad last month, and it hurt everyone to see him that way.  They truly thought his time was up, also.  He's been doing so well the last several weeks, I just pray that the good LORD will keep him this way for a while longer.


Dannii & I , 2-22-12


I haven't gotten all the photo's from M.C. yet, but this is one of several she emailed me.  I can't wait to see the rest.

Well, I am off to bed, have to start work early in the morning.  You all come back again, now hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment