Sunday, March 11, 2012

3-11-2012 Follow-up to this evening's blog

It is after 9p.m. here in California.  Before I trotted off to my room, to finish checking my email and Facebook.  I decided to try and see if Dannii would eat any of the round steak that I had pan fried up earlier today.  He ate pretty well!  I have the steak cut up into small (not too small) bite sizes pieces and put them in a covered bowl in the fridge.  So, I only grabbed a small handful, just to see if he would eat.  Which he did.  So I went and got some more, and he ate them.  So, I went and got the bowl, and was hand feeding him pieces, maybe hoping he would eat them all.  But, he didn't, but he made a pretty good dent!  There is just enough for one meal tomorrow.  Hopefully he will finish the bowl off then. He did good!

I also wanted to mention that I have been noticing that he, (I don't really know how to described it), he shakes a bit.  Not like he's cold, but more like a person with Parkinson's disease.  I've watched him kind of stumble when walking, almost loosing his balance.  Funny thing though, when he's outside that barely happen's...........it does, but just not ask much as when he is in the house.  Could the cancer have gone into the brain.........possibly.  Not going to be running any tests to find out, as nothing can be done about it anyhow.

You all come back again, now hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment