Tuesday, March 20, 2012

3-20-2012

Not much of a change since the last post.  Dannii's hardly eating at all.  I only have 2 of the nausea pills left, and put in an order for more with KV Vet, and found out that there is NO refills!  So they faxed over to the vet for some more, but am afraid I am going to have to go into the vets and buy a box, as the one's I ordered will not be here in time.  Through KV the meds are only $8.98 a box, at my vet's they charge $20.00, and these are only for a box of 4 tabs.......even through KV!  Vets are out to suck you dry to matter which way you look at it.



These were all taken today.  He is having a very hard time going poo.  He strains, and you can hear him grunt, like he is trying to push everything out.  I feel so badly for him.

Yesterday, he did drink a can of DogSure, all but about a tablespoon.  I guess that's pretty good considering.  He only drank a little of his DogSure this morning.  Will see if I can get him to take some before I leave for work, which is in a half hour.

A friend will willing to do another round of Elspar for Dannii.  I never asked.  Am going to leave him up to him.  I emailed him the vets number again, so he can talk to them and decided what to do, but if we do go through with this, this is going to be the last one.  This is will the 3rd round of the Elspar, and I just don't want to have to drag this on any longer.  Dannii is still among us, his eyes are very much alive, so I know that he is really not ready to make his final journey home.

Still would like prayers for my baby.  Its so heartbreaking to watch him having to go through all of this.  Thankfully, he doesn't seem to be in any pain right now.

You all come back again, now hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment