Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pictures from our "photo shoot" on 2-22-12

Dannii   

Zak meeting "BoJanggles" the bloodhound

My sweet Danni




Jenna, the priss


I love my boy, Dannii

Zak, Dannii, Jenna


Goofing off, and Dannii is embarrassed

Praying for my boy
Leave it to Jenna to do her "own thing"

There are a whole lot more pictures, I think M.C. took a 100 more photos.  These were the one's that were already on my computer.  The rest are on a CD.  But you all got an idea how well Dannii looked just a week ago and a half ago.   All these photo's are courtesy of M.C.

You all come back again, now hear?

3 comments:

  1. dannii looks so happy! your Bs are just beautiful!

    diana jones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos. I'm sure you'll treasure these for a long time.

    ReplyDelete