Thursday, March 8, 2012

3-8-12

I fixed Dannii an omelet yesterday for breakfast, he wouldn't eat, but maybe 1/3 of it.  Turned his nose up at it.  However, he did drink some DogSure, maybe just a bit more than half of the can.  About an hour or so later, I gave him the rest of the DogSure, and he finished it up.  Since I was off yesterday, I had let him outside along with Zak.  I even let Jenna out, but I had her on a leash, as she takes off. 

Dannii nearest to car, and Zak

Dannii
Girl Cat, looks a lot like Mocha, but she has shorter fur
Fat Zak needs to go on a diet
Jenna waiting to go outside
Jenna has to be on a leash, she will take off, & Dannii
Jenna's not happy being on a leash
Dannii
Zak crossed the road, but came back when called
Zak on our side of the road
Dannii
Shadow, neighbor's dog, can't stand being in the sun for long
Shadow and Zak
All waiting to go back inside
Dannii laying next to the woodstove for heat
I fixed spaghetti for dinner, hoping Dannii would eat some, which he did, but truly it was not very much.  I was disappointed.  I was hoping he would have eaten more than he had.  He did eat some lunchmeat (chicken), so he did get some food in him.

We are just doing one day at a time, as I have no idea how long this is going to go on.  All the foods, he used to eat like the chicken thighs, he won't touch anymore, not even chicken breasts, nothing.  Maybe its because he knows that he will have to poop it out sooner or later, I just don't know.  The lymphoma is in his rectum, and he is starting to bleed now.

I hate this disease and what its doing to Dannii.  Of all the places for this to show up, why in his rectum?  Even the oncologist said that its rare, but it does happen, and that he has treated a few of them..  My prayer is still for the good LORD to take Dannii in his sleep.

You all come back again, now hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment