Tuesday, November 29, 2011

11-29-2011 Zak's 7th birthday





Today is Zak's 7th birthday.  This box is what I usually put kindling in, but it was empty, and so Zak decided to be "Zak in a box"!  Couldn't help but takin' the picture.


For breakfast he got some of his regular kibble, plus he also got some oatmeal.  I was thinking of scrambling some eggs, but I was in the mood for oatmeal, so he got some oatmeal also.







Jenna took over Groucho's bed.  For some reason she likes it, and the cat doesn't.  Her birthday is next month.  Does this bed make her look "fat"?








Dannii likes to curl up in what I call the "dog chair", since Zak was the one who dug to China in the seat.  There is only about an inch of foam right above the springs.  Good enough for the dogs, I guess.









Zak sitting in front of the woodstove.  He is always around the stove, either in front, or on the side.  He doesn't care, as long as he is as close as he can get, without actually being right inside of the stove itself!





Zak had gotten some treats throughout the day, not too many, as I am trying to get him to loose some weight.  For dinner, he got half of a can of wet food, plus some raw liver.  Now, he got a little bit of raw liver last week, and he ate it.  Tonight, he ate all around the liver, wouldn't touch it, and neither did Jenna.  But, she's a priss, so what do you expect?  Dannii however loves raw liver, and he scarfed it up like there was no tomorrow.

I have not worked at all this week so far.  I am trying to put all of my trust in the Lord to help carry me through this.  I can't afford to pay the second half of my rent for this month.  Wednesday (tomorrow) is my normal day off, so I hope and pray that I will be working Thursday, Friday and Saturday.   I signed up for unemployment last Friday, and they will probably use that as my waiting period, I'm not sure.  All I know is that I am going to go several weeks with no paychecks.  That is going to hurt big time.

Even if I had wanted to start the CCNU for Dannii, I can't afford to now.  I wouldn't be able to pay for the CBC/Chem panel that will need to be done, and then having to come up with another $45.00 for the next dose of the CCNU.  Right now things are going well for Dannii, and I just hope and pray that things continue as they are right now, for him.  Still praying that he will be around for his 14th birthday in Dec. 12, 2012.

That's about it for today.  You all come back again, now hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment